Wednesday June 3, 2009 Muffin Madness

Some days, despite your intentions, you just end up eating more than you should. Today was one of those days for me. I suppose once I figured out that the mini muffin I ate at lunch came it at a whopping 5 pts alone, I was a little deflated. Throw in a healthy dose of tired and my defenses were lowered all together. The beauty is that tomorrow is another day to start fresh - after a good night sleep!

Dessert


Chocolate chip peanut butter cookie (4 Pts)


Dinner

Leftover Pasta & Lavash pizza (14 Pts)


After Lunch
Jason's Deli, Altamonte Springs, FL

Low Fat Ice Cream Cone (3 Pts)



Lunch
Jason's Deli, Altamonte Springs, FL

Salad, hummus, mini muffin (11 Pts)

Snack

WW cookies & Cream mini bar (1 Pt)

Breakfast

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest, 1% milk, Blueberries (4 Pts)
Coffee with 1% Milk (1 Pt)


Comments

Popular Posts