Better in my Mind - Lessons Learned

My supermarket has multi-grain pizza dough at the ready in the deli area so yesterday I picked up a bag. I decided to use it to make a pizza for lunch today. I've had pizza before that had potatoes on it so since I had some leftover in the fridge I thought I would use them along with some goat cheese as the base for this pizza. I'll just say that it didn't come out the way I had hoped. Oddly they somehow made the whole thing kind of dry. I should have given it a good dousing of olive it after it had cooked - but I didn't want to go overboard on the oil. Oh well. I'll know better next time.

And for the record, pizza cutters and silicone cookie sheet liners don't mix. I'm just saying.


Dinner

Grass Fed Beef Cheeseburger
Baked Beans
Baked Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries


Treat

A handful of M&M's
Lunch

Whole grain pizza, goat cheese, potato, broccoli, red pepper, tomato


Snack

Nectarine

Breakfast
Panera, Lake Mary FL

Egg & Cheese on Ciabatta

Morning - PreRun

Arnold Whole Grain Bread with Light Cream Cheese & SF Marmalade
Mini Banana

Comments

Popular Posts