Roll out those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer!

It was a hot lazy Sunday for me today. Well, lazy after I went to the gym and did 5K on the treadmill. On my way home from the gym, I picked up a gyro to eat for lunch and then spent the rest of the afternoon on the computer or reading out by the pool. It is supposed to be a day of rest, right? So I took that to heart and did just that - rested. In keeping with the theme I wanted to make a light easy meatless dinner, so I opted for some pasta with garlic and olive oil. We are huge garlic fans around here so this is actually one of our favorite ways to have pasta. It fit the bill perfectly. Now I am a lazy, garlicky girl. It doesn't get much better than that!


Dinner

Tossed salad with Light Italian Dressing & Parmesan Cheese (1.5 Pts)
Pasta Aglio Olio (10 pts)
1 1/2 Pillsbury Whole wheat dinner rolls (2 Pts)



Mid afternoon snack

Strawberry & Cantaloupe smoothie (2 Pts)

Lunch
from Mykonos, Longwood FL

Gyro, sauce on the side (8 Pts)
(they put so much meat on these that I remove half of it to eat again later)

Breakfast

My Everything Bagel, Light Cream Cheese & SF Marmalade (4.5 pts)
Cup of Fresh fruit (1 Pt)
Coffee with skim milk (1 Pt)


Comments

Popular Posts