Tomorrow is Another Day

Some days you make good choices, some days - not so much!

Breakfast


Kashi Cinnamon Harvest with 1% milk and blueberries
Coffee with 1% milk


Lunch
The Authentic Cuban Cafe, Winter Park FL

First we split a beef empanada

I know, I know ... what was I thinking? Simply, I wasn't!




Then we each got a different sandwich and shared them

I tried a variation on a Cuban that had Serrano ham, very thinly sliced chorizo, Swiss cheese, a pickle and mustard
Marty got a Mojo marinated roast pork sandwich

It seemed like a good idea at the time. The bread was very light and there wasn't an over abundance of fillings. It fact they really hit the spot. Unfortunately they took up permanent residence in the spot. Not such a good idea after all. And although I do know better, my "How bad could they be?" attitude came back around and slapped me we when I looked up the points on these. Yikes! OK - so tomorrow is a brand new day.

Dinner
Pho Hoa, Orlando FL

Pho Ga (chicken & rice noodle soup)

After today's lunch this was all we really wanted and it was the right call. Our tummies were happy and I have leftovers which is always a bonus!



Total points 37.5 (ugh!)

Comments

Popular Posts