Now You See it - Now You Don't

This is the second time I have run into some kind of glitch trying to download my daily photos and have somehow lost pictures. Today it seems the casualties were my breakfast shots. Not sure what happened but live and learn. I have made note of the possible causes and hopefully I will not have this issue again. It was just toast but made from some really wonderful pumpernickel I got at The Fresh Market the other day. Oh well, I have more so you'll definitely see this bread again.

Breakfast

Pumpernickel Toast with Smart Balance Light and SF Marmalade
Cup of Fresh Fruit
Coffee with 1% milk

Lunch

Salad with Gyro Meat and 1/4 Pita


Snack

Endangered Species 70% Dark Chocolate with Cranberries & Almonds







Dinner

Bahama Breeze, Altamonte Springs FL

Jerk Painted Tilapia
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
String Beans
Manga Salsa


Comments

Popular Posts