About Face

Up to this point I have been posting my meals in reverse order. Frankly it was just easier that way because I could do it as I went along throughout the day. The results however were somewhat counter intuitive since the first thing you would see would be the last thing I ate. So I am throwing convenience out the window and beginning today opting to post my meals so that the flow is a natural one - starting with breakfast and ending with dinner. I know you don't really care about the why's or the how's just the what's. But I just wanted you to know that the reversal you'll see today and from now on is intentional.

By the way, did you know that you can take soft corn tortillas, sprinkle them with salt and then place them in the microwave for a few minutes and they will crisp up like they have been fried? At just 1 point for two small corn tortillas it's a great low fat way to enjoy the crunch of chips and salsa.

Breakfast

Fiber One Honey Oat Clusters with blueberries and 1% milk
Coffee with 1% milk


Lunch

Turkey panini on pumpernickel with fig, cheddar, arugula, onions and raspberry balsamic sauce
Kettle baked BBQ chips
Dill Pickle
mini banana cupcake with peanut butter icing


Dinner

2 Pork Tamales with guacamole, light sour cream and salsa
Cup of fresh fruit
Corn tortilla with Cabot 50% reduced fat jalapeno cheddar & light cream cheese queso




Dessert

1 Scoop Breyers Sugar Free Slow Churned Vanilla Ice Cream with hot fudge and Fat Free Reddi Wip.


Comments

Popular Posts