Take a load off

I met my friend Joann for lunch today at a place she recommended - Bernie's Gourmet to Go. They offer all sorts of freshly prepared, healthy salads, sandwiches, soups & dinner take out items. We shared a sandwich and a few of their specialty salads. Everything was great. For dinner I hauled out the leftover short ribs and sides so it was an easy food day for Mimi. For this I was grateful since I pulled a muscle (or muscles) in my leg last night and am rather uncomfortable today. I was not inspired to spend a lot of time on my feet in the kitchen so it worked out perfectly.


Breakfast

Thomas' Light Multi-Grain English muffin with Smart Balance Light,
tomato and sharp cheddar cheese
Coffee with 1% milk

Lunch
Bernie's Gourmet to Go, Oviedo FL

Wheatberry salad (wheatberries, cranberries, mango & mint)
Jicama Salad
Grilled Portobello, roasted red peppers & Goat cheese on Ciabatta
Fresh fruit cup (not pictured)




Dinner

Grass Fed Beef short rib in Ancho Chili sauce
Garlic Mashed potatoes
Succotash salad
Jalapeno Cheddar Buttermilk Corn Bread
WW mint ice cream sandwich for dessert (not pictured)


Comments

Popular Posts