Tuesday May 19, 2009

I decided that since I had a double work out I could splurge on some leftover beef ribs from Marty's B'day dinner at Tony Roma's. Don't be alarmed - the picture looks Flintstonian but I actually only consumed 5 oz. of meat. And yes, I know this because I weighed them before and after.

5 oz BBQ Beef rib meat (9 Pts)
1/2 medium baked potato w/ light sour cream & smart balance (2.5 Pts)
Corn on the Cob with 37% light Smart Balance (2.5 Pts)
Diet Green Tea (0 Pts)
Not Pictured for dessert - Weight Watchers Choc. Ice Cream Cone (2 pts)



I work out twice on Tuesdays ( 1 hr with a personal trainer and an hour long Latin Impact aerobics class at the gym so I really need a snack in between the two to keep my energy up)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Arnold Multigrain sandwich round (1 Pt)
2 Tbsp Athenos Hummus (1 Pts)
3 marinated mushrooms & 2 olives (.5)


Lunch
Egg salad on peasant rye bread (7 Pts)
. 5 oz Kettle Baked chips (1 Pt)
Cup of mixed fruit (1 Pt)
Dill Pickle (0 Pts)
Diet green Tea (0 Pts)



Breakfast
Kashi Cinnamon Harvest cereal with 1% milk & fruit (4.5 Pts)
Coffee with 1% milk (1 Pt)

Comments

Popular Posts