May 30, 2009

After Dinner

Starbucks Grande Light Coffee Frappucccino (2 Pts)

Dinner
Bosphorous, Winter Park FL
see Yelp! for my review

We went to another place I've been wanting to try for dinner. This is a Turkish restaurant where sidewalk dining is the norm and everything always looks and smells wonderful whenever you walk past. So Marty indulged me (this is not his cup of tea at all) and we went there tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed everything and Marty ... was happy for me. ;-) This meal was a challenge to count because butter was involved. I'm assuming I ingested 2 Tbsp worth. All I can say is that it was mighty tasty!

Lavash Flat bread with eggplant salad (6 Pts)
Chopped Lamb Kebap, with yogurt & tomato sauce on bread (10.5 Pts)


Yogurt Adana Kebap

Lavash Flat Bread

Eggplant Salad

Lunch

La Granja Restaurant, Winter Park FL
see my review on Yelp!

1/4 chicken dark meat skin removed (5 Pts)
red beans & rice (5 Pts)
Maduros (Fried sweet plantains) (2 Pts)
Diet Pepsi (0 Pts)


Breakfast

Kashi Go Lean Crunch & Fiber One mixed, 1% milk, Blueberries (3 Pts)
Coffee with 1% milk (1 Pt)
Not pictured: before my run this morning I ate a 1 Pt Weight Watchers Oatmeal raisin mini-bar

Comments

Popular Posts