Time to make the bagels ... again

I am almost out of my homemade bagels. I have to put it on my list to make another batch once we get back from vacation. I'm hoping I'll do a little better job this time and they'll actually end up with holes in them!

I met a friend for lunch and we went to this little place that is primarily a cheesecake bakery where they also serve lunch. They just added hot dogs to their menu. Neither of us could resist. It was not a mind blowing hot dog, but I enjoyed it just the same. The best part is that they give you a free mini-cheesecake sample with every meal. It's just a little taste - but that's all you need really. It was a nice treat.

Since we are going on vacation soon I am trying to use up the things in my fridge. So tonight I scrambled up eggs with some onions and peppers and sliced up leftover steak. I served it on what was left of the roasted garlic bread we bought at the Farmers Market on Sunday with a little grated sharp cheddar cheese. It was good!

Dessert

Sugar Free Watermelon Boba Drink


Dinner

Scrambled Eggs, Steak, Peppers & Onions with grated Sharp Cheddar on Roasted Garlic Bread
Sliced Tomato with Basil & Balsamic Vinegar
Kettle Baked Lightly salted chips

Mid-Afternoon

Starbucks Light Coffee Frappuccino


Lunch
Andrea's Quality Cheesecake Orlando, FL

Chili Cheese dog with cole slaw and potato salad
Mini-chocolate cheesecake sample


Breakfast

My Everything Mini Bagel with Smart Balance Light, light cream cheese & SF Marmalade
Fresh Fruit
Coffee with 1% Milk

Comments

Popular Posts