Market Fresh

Today I took advantage of our Farmer's Market buys from yesterday and enjoyed some wonderful tomatoes, bread and watermelon. There is nothing better than the robust and earthy flavor of a great tomato. It's hard for me to resist eating them all at one sitting. I feel bad that Marty isn't a tomato fan yet at the same time sightly relieved that I get them all to myself. OK if you were here I would share with you. I promise.

Dessert

Weight Watchers Mint Ice Cream Sandwich

Dinner

Roasted Garlic Bread
Cucumber & Dilly Yogurt Salad
Watermelon salad with Feta & Fresh Mint
Whole Wheat, Chicken & Sun dried Tomato Ravioli, with garlic, Olive Oil & Tomatoes





Lunch

Grilled locally made Swiss cheese on roasted garlic bread
Tomato salad with onion, basil and balsamic vinegar



Breakfast

Fiber One Honey Oat Clusters with blueberries & 1% milk
Coffee with 1% milk

Comments

Popular Posts