Number 59

Today we picked up our race packets for the Watermelon 5k we are doing this Saturday. This is my first time ever to be in any kind of a race so this was exciting for me. I have a number! In all my 47 years I have never been in any kind of athletic competition. I never played sports. I was never on a team. In fact I joke that the only test I ever cheated on in my life was the President's physical fitness test. So the fact that I have an official - you must pin this on the front of your shirt number - gets me a little choked up. Because it makes me feel like an athlete. I have a number. I am number 59.

Dessert

Vanilla Orchid Tea
bear claw from Bula Donuts


Dinner

leftover Bucatini Murano - (starring the understudy Parpadelle, see this past Saturday's post for the full story)



Lunch
Johnson's Diner, Orlando FL

Smothered chicken
Macaroni & cheese, green beans, collard greens & cornbread


Breakfast
Homemade Everything bagel, Light Cream Cheese & SF marmalade
Cup of fresh fruit
Coffee with 1% milk

Comments

Popular Posts