Best Butt in Town!

Today we checked out the Maitland Farmer's Market. As I suspected many of my favorite vendors from the Winter Park market are at this one as well since they are held on different days of the week. The bonus being that it is much less of a zoo. The only downside with the market today was that apparently more than half the usual vendors weren't there because of the holiday weekend so I look forward to going again when everyone is back.

While we were there, we treated ourselves to lunch from the Jerk Shack trailer and let me just say that this was some of the best BBQ pork I have ever had. I'm not kidding hands down the tastiest stuff ever. So Good! The bark was crunchy and flavorful and the meat was juicy and tender. The coconut rice and beans were the perfect compliment. I am already craving it again. As we were sitting there eating Marty turned to me and said "I could eat this every Sunday!" Let me tell you - so could I!

Dinner

Snow Crab Cluster
Fried Green Tomato & Remoulade Sauce
Corn on the Cob
Baked Sweet potato



Lunch
Jerk Shack, Maitland Farmer's Market

BBQ Pork with Coconut Rice and Beans



Breakfast

Multi Grain, banana nut blueberry pancakes with Maple Syrup
Fresh Fruit Cup
Coffee with 1% milk


Comments

Popular Posts