Independence Day

It's been a long day for me because we got up 3 hours earlier than usual to go to the race. I had a new personal best (based on my training times) so I was very pleased with my results. It was really hot and humid, even at 7:30 in the morning, and there were over 3500 people which was slightly claustrophobic for me at the beginning. But it was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing the next race as an "experienced" participant. I can now check "ran in a 5K race" off the list! Woo Hoo! I will sleep well tonight for sure (once all the fireworks calm down!)

Dinner

Snow crab clusters with cocktail sauce - I made steak for Marty since he doesn't eat seafood
Corn on the Cob with 37% Smart Balance Light
1/2 Baked Sweet potato
Fried Green Tomato with remoulade sauce



I only ate two of these clusters ... too much food!

Lunch


Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie Yogurt


Breakfast

not pictured before the Watermelon 5k race - a piece of whole grain bread with cream cheese & marmalade and 1/2 hard boiled egg. My finishing time 43:24:82!

After the race at Junior's Diner, Orlando FL

Egg white omelet with chorizo, peppers, onions & cheese
Grits
Biscuit with apple jelly
Coffee with cream

Comments

Popular Posts